Let’s face it , we have all been using the same petroleum based products for years , all readily available so easy to to grab and go, forgetting how harmful they are to the environment and also how dated they are in their capabilities .
Lanoguard have been developing this product for years , and this is a truly British product , based on Lanolyn and other natural products , this amazing lubricant / grease / protector has amazing adherence qualities , it can not be washed away by salt water or petroleum , it is non conducting , so electrolysis cannot take place and it doesn’t evaporate , so continues to do an amazing job long after petroleum based greases fail .
Another key feature and so important to marine use and automotive use is the fact that Lanoguard is non leaching and non perishing , therefore does not damage other surfaces like rubber seals plastics and nylons .
The specifications are massive and include
- Natural and much, much longer lasting
- Salt, Acid and Alkaline resistant
- Waterproof (instantly waterproof anything)
- Jet wash resistant to 3000 psi or 200 bar (won’t be displaced and will keep protecting after cleaning)
- Petroleum resistant (so petrol or diesel spillage or leakage wont displace it nor mix with it)
- Non-conductive to 70,000 volts (use on all electrics and circuit boards)
- Prevents galvanic corrosion and cold welding
- Prevents electrolysis (no more seized nuts and bolts or outboard motor legs!)
- Non-evaporative (won’t dry out like normal grease leaving un-lubricated or protected parts)
- Heat resistant to 450 degrees celsius
- Adheres to all surfaces
- Non-leaching (won’t spread to other adjoining surfaces and material)
- Non perishing (safe to use on all rubbers etc)
- Lubricating (amazingly low friction co-efficients)
- Very low friction coefficient
- Ecologically sound (can be uséd safely in marine environments)
- Non-petroleum based (non-toxic or hazardous)